Friday, August 23, 2013

Secret of my wavy curls~


Alright! This post is going to be all about Tsuyagla Wave Curler from Japan!! It is one of the hot selling item currently because it is so easy to control and gives natural wavy hair! I have to admit that it is my favorite now :D I got it online with the price of RM150 and I heard the normal price is RM 300+, if anyone of you interested with it can comment below this post. I will paste you the link of the seller ;) 

Next, let the pictures do all the talking =)


So this is my set. 

It is a very special curler just like three normal curlers joined together and gives a wave shape haha

One of the drawback is the plug, I have to get another adapter for it. 

 You can set the temperature you want by pressing the black round button. 

So now I am going to show some steps in using this curler :)

Started with my straight straight hair~preferable with first applying the styling gel or cream~ 
(sorry for my naked face ><)

Grab a suitable amount of hair to fit into the curler

Press the curler to give more obvious curls

Tadaa~ first curl done! then continue with the hair ends~

and the other side~till all the hair is done =)

alright, it looks weird isn't it?

don't worry, use your fingers to loosen the curls~

Then it should gives natural curls like this! :D


What to do next?? YES!! SELCA time!! 


I am just trying to mimic Yoona's hairstyle in the Love Rain drama~ I know I looked way too bad than her, but nvm, at least I have tried my best :)





I think it is worth for a girl to invest a good curler. We can save money to perm hair in the saloon and in the same time having fun doing it all by ourselves~ why not right? :D

That's all for my second post! Stay tuned for my next update~

Bye Bye~
with love~

7 comments:

  1. haha..nice one, I think I can learn new things here.. :D hehe..~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your support neh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love your blog. I've been looking for an original Tsuyagla for a long time but all I can find are fake ones, can you please tell me where you got yours from ? Keep up the good job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love your blog. I've been looking for an original Tsuyagla for a long time but all I can find are fake ones, can you please tell me where you got yours from ? Keep up the good job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alexbum, sorry for the very late reply, I was away for my final semester studies for few months. Thanks for ur comment! I bought the tsuyagla curler from a trusted online shop owner, u may check this out, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.261965187276044.1073741830.260252760780620&type=3

    ReplyDelete